Semi Senior Accountant Independent Practice
A leading independent firm of Accountants based in the City of London are offering a fantastic opportunity for an ACA/ACCA studier to join their Accounts team as a Semi Senior.
This impressive independent practice offers some of the best support for Junior Accounts to aid their development into Chartered Accountants. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients. The firm are based a short walk from Liverpool St. station, a lovely part of London with many interesting restaurants and bars.
Duties of the Semi Senior:
- Preparation and finalisation of accounts, for sole traders and Limited companies
- The role will be 40% Tax focused so some experience of Corporate & Personal Tax is ideal
- The role could present the chance to assist on Audit, although no Audit experience is necessary
- Company Secretarial work
The ideal Semi Senior:
- You will have 2-3 years’ experience working in Practice
- Studying ACA / ACCA
- Experience using a number of Accountancy softwares; use of CCH would be an additional benefit but not essential
- Ability to work both within a team as well as with minimal supervision
- Study support for the ACA / ACCA qualification
For more information on this SemiSenior Accountant role please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.