Group Finance Manager
Our client is a global property group actively seeking a Group Finance Manager to join the team. The company is looking to expand into new markets internationally and have an enviable portfolio. They are now looking for a talented accountant to support them through this period of growth.
You will be a qualified accountant with the ability to influence senior stakeholders. With the support of the team, you will take full ownership of the task below and train and mentor the junior members. You will also support the Head of Financial Reporting and be looking to fast track your career, where your responsibilities will expand as the business grows.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Build and develop a robust process for cash management on a weekly/monthly basis
- Preparation and review of the information for year end statutory financial reporting including disclosures for 25+ group entities
- Year end Group reporting within a tight deadline
- Prepare the consolidations for both group and statutory reporting
- Manage the audit deliverables and queries
- Run technical accounting analyses and assist with implementation of IFRS 16
- Accounting for new acquisitions, group restructuring
- Accounting for investments in foreign subsidiaries
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of compliance reporting to banks
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant
- Confident and professional - Demonstrable experience of streamlining processes
- Proactive and keen to take ownership of tasks.
This role will pay a salary up to £70k + bonus + benefits
Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.