You'll be working for an established firm of financial advisers who are active in both the personal and corporate advice markets. Based in Harrogate you'll be a part of the pensions team with the opportunity to progress your financial services career if desired.
This role would suit someone looking for their first position in financial services.
- The administration of schemes to ensure these operate effectively on a day-to-day basis.
- Accurately update and maintain member records as required.
- To follow specified manual and computer based procedures and systems including; data input, standard letters, pensions calculations and contribution processing.
- Answer queries as they arise in line with service standards and agreed service levels.
- Liaise with others to ensure compliance with the legal and regulatory aspects of pensions administration and to follow administration procedures.
- Liaise with other administrators, employers, trustees, consultants, auditors, banks, HMRC, insurance companies and investment managers to ensure smooth running of the trust and contract based workplace pension schemes and other Employee Benefit arrangements.
- To be involved in the annual renewal process, working to deadlines.
- To accurately work on the data gathering and production of communication material to clients and members.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive and ability to plan, prioritise and manage workloads
- Ability to follow processes and procedures in a compliant manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, positive and confident telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Client confidentiality
- Team work
- Excellent record keeping skills