Sales Support Administrator
This roles working hours are Monday - Thursday 1pm-9pm Friday 9am-5pm
If you possess experience in a KYC / CDD / on-boarding role and are looking to develop and gain new skills providing pivotal support in ensuring that the on boarding of new customers is carried out in line with regulatory-compliant company Policy, Procedures and SLAs, you will complete due diligence on new and existing customers.
If you possess a flexible approach to your work, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work as part of a team, as well as strong MS Office skills, apply for our Client Onboarding Executive role without delay to avoid disappointment!
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of the Anti-Money Laundering and KYC Policy, Procedures and Guidelines and the ability to adapt their requirements in your day-by-day
- Performing electronic checks to collect and verify client identity, reviewing publicly available sources of information to develop a thorough understanding of the clients activities, the nature of the proposed business and its Money Laundering risks
- To identify beneficial owners and where appropriate, verify their identity
- Be prepared to understand and use Simplified customer due diligence, Enhanced customer due diligence or Standard customer due diligence where appropriate and escalate where necessary
- Full understanding of high risk countries and the associated internal processes for risk rating and escalation
- Engaging with other departments and 3rd parties to ensure accurate and timely boarding
- Ensure accurate account information is sent to our risk department to allow them to make informed approval decisions
- Use own initiative to deal with unusual situations, complex and challenging cases and maintain a constructive approach throughout
- Ability to understand the risks of dealing with politically exposed persons (PEP's) and regulatory expectations around dealing with PEP's
- Review publicly available sources of information to develop a thorough understanding of the clients activities, the nature of the proposed business and its Money Laundering risks
- Ensure Sanctions databases are updated and maintained with up to date information
- Identify and report suspicious activity to our central compliance team
The ideal candidate will have
- Be self-motivated; someone who works on their own initiative to self-managed deadlines and supports colleagues in their work
- Strong ability to analyse information logically, make informed judgements and be able to present them confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and written communication skills.
- Good IT skills and use of MS office
- Experience in an administrative role and appreciation of the needs of a sales environment
- Excellent telephone handling skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently at all levels
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year.
First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.