Do you have a passion for nursing?Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is looking for experienced nurses to join our team and support others across
You'll need to be confident in your clinical ability and be able to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users
* Salary of up to £27.91/hr including holiday pay
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
* £500 Platinum Reward
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referralFlexi Pay
Newcross Healthcare is changing lives with our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)We require
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our Northampton branch is located a stones throw away from the University of Northampton, we are situated on Moulton Park Industrial Estate.
If you cannot apply online, please call . See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details *Terms and conditions apply*
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.