Payroll Administrator 12 month FTC
Payroll Administrator 12 Month FTC
Full Time, Monday-Friday 9-5
My client is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join them on a 12-month FTC to cover a maternity leave.
You will be working with a team of 4 payroll administrators to complete the payroll for thousands of my client's employees, looking after one of their main brands which holds around 13000 employees independently. You will be completing end to end payroll and therefore it's vital that you have the required level of experience.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the role involves running the monthly payroll cycle;
- Processing of starters and leavers through payroll
- Processing of absence through payroll
- Checking and balancing payroll
- Manual payments
- Resolving queries
Any RTI, pension or other queries will be handled by the Payroll Manager.
- You must be someone who can work in a fast paced, busy and constantly changing position
- You need to adapt well to change
- You need to be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- You need to prioritise tasks
- You need to have outstanding data entry skills
- You need to have brilliant attention to detail
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience working within a busy end to end payroll position
- A background in end to end payroll or financial administration or as an Accounts Assistant
- Basic understanding of Taxation
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (part of this role involves reconciling and comparing reports using spreadsheets)
- You must be able to show evidence of good data entry, consistency and attention to detail
What do you get in return:
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Range of benefits
- Flexible working hours (agreed in advance with your manager)
- Competitive salary
- Child care voucher scheme
- Share incentive plan
- Discount in multiple high street stores
- Pension scheme
This role is to start as soon as possible so if you are interested in applying, please do not hesitate! Interviews for the role are taking place on Monday 29/04/2019 and you will be required to attend a 1st stage interview with Office Angels in Newcastle prior to this.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy