Propositions Manager - Go-to-Market
Are you a propositions manager with go-to-market experience from within the financial services industry? Are you a commercially focused individual? Are you looking to move into a role that is 'hands off' and focused on marketing strategic development?
About the company
This is one of the biggest household names within the technology industry and this role will be working specifically on one of their B2B product offerings with the financial/investment markets. It is a real profitable area of the business and they are now looking for a propositions expert that can come in to drive it's go-to-market plans forward.
The product is a cloud-based investment platform for data and information sharing. They are based in the Global Services team within this large organisation and have several customers including large banks through to smaller hedge funds.
About the role
This person will be reporting into the Head of Commercial Business Management within this part of the business and will be responsible for developing the go-to-market plans to support the business objectives and working alongside the global services marketing team to ensure they deliver to it. This is a 'hands off' role but they are looking for someone with experience of delivery so they can bring an understanding of how they work.
It will also be responsible for ensuring that the marketing team are working to increase revenue and overall profitability and also creating programmes for the sales teams. Therefore, this person will need to be a strong communicator and relationship builder to be able to articulate what is needed from each team as well as driving delivery. You will also be working with external agencies so it would be ideal if you have experience in managing them ensuring delivery.
Day to day responsibilities would include:
- Owning the end to end delivery of the go-to-market planning to support the overall business objectives
- Ensuring the propositions are designed with the customer in mind guaranteeing they are compelling to the market
- Creating new opportunities of growth for the business
- Working with the marketing team to ensure delivery of campaign plans but also to measure effectiveness in market
- Collaborating with product managers to ensure overall business targets are kept in mind
As this product portfolio is within the financial services market you will need to be a subject matter expert within this industry to have knowledge on trends in the market and an understanding of emerging tech within the area. It is a commercially focused role working to increase revenue growth and the profitability of the area.
If this sounds like something you would love to hear more about, please apply online today!
Role: Propositions Manager - Go-to-Market
Base Salary: £40k-£45k
Benefits: 10% on target bonus + pension + medical + life assurance + discounted products
- A strong propositions background gained within the financial services environment
- Demonstrable go-to-market experience within the B2B sector
- A collaborative approach having worked across functions to drive delivery previously
- Strong communication skills with good stakeholder management experience
- A passion for emerging technology and trends
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced environment
- A commercial focus supporting pipeline growth
- Must have the necessary visa to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided
For further information please contact:
Senior Resourcing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com or call and ask for the marketing division.