As a Fujifilm Promoter you will drive Fujifilm sales in store in line with corporate strategy, through effective in store execution of merchandising, training, brand awareness and sales support activities and to drive unprompted brand advocacy. A day rate of 70.00 will be paid plus the potential to make up to 28.00 bonus per day. This role will be working Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Store sales including achievement against sales, ROI and performance KPIs
- Engaging with shoppers to understand their needs and recommend the best Fujifilm solution to match their requirements
- Engaging with retail store staff to ensure they understand and interact with Fujifilm branded areas during the shopping journey, and have the knowledge to sell Fujifilm product
- Maintenance of the Fujifilm display presence in the allocated store, cleanliness & demo-ready capability of all Digital Imaging products
- Creating 'theatre' in-store in order to engage the consumer in demonstration and influence them to purchase Fujifilm products
- Actively sell up through the range by focusing on key customer requirements and presenting a total solution in order to increase Average Transaction Value
- Maximise potential for accessory and attachment sales, building related products into main demonstrations
- Actively develop additional sales opportunity through enhanced in store execution and focus activities in line with Fujifilm briefing objectives
- Building effective working relationships with key contacts in-store
- Collating and producing data based and anecdotal weekly update reports in line with business requirements and deadlines
- Effective delivery of product and sales training to store management and staff
- Ensuring that all staff are trained to identify the needs of customers and translate these to effective demonstrations of Fujifilm product
- Activating in store incentives, designed to deliver sales targets and ROI
- Building and maintaining impactful displays in store whilst sharing best practice
- Ensuring all Fujifilm products are demo ready, taking remedial action where this is not possible
- Ensuring promotions are on display and visible
- Ensuring POS is to planogram
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge and keeping up to date with competitor developments
Key Skills and Experience:
- Sales Results
- Performance against commercial KPIs
- Return on Investment results (ROI)
- Weekly reporting
- Quality of data
- Planning and Organising
- Service Focus
- Initiative & Proactivity
- Building Relationships
- Influence, Negotiation & Impact
- Proven ability to sell effectively
- The ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A sound knowledge and understanding of photography industry
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines for reporting
- Commercial awareness
- Highly energetic, with the ability to engage an audience
- An enthusiasm for / background in the photography/ digital imaging industry
- Good computer operating skills
- A flexible approach to working hours, as working on Bank Holidays and additional days / hours during peak retail periods will be required
- Good attendance record
- Eligibility to work in the UK
About infinite Group
infinite Group deliver Field Marketing, Logistics & Warehousing and Information Services to some of the world’s leading blue-chip Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and Technology brands.
Our employees are the face of these global brands across the retail environment.
Our Field Marketing Division provides Contractual and Campaign teams to a variety of clients across the UK and Europe by tailoring services to meet the individual needs of each client.
Focusing on quality, service, and Return on Investment (ROI), we work with clients to provide trained, knowledgeable and suitably equipped field staff and dedicated brand ambassadors. These staff conduct retail training of key features and information and support sales in stores.
Our passion is to help promote and sell exciting new products that people love, emphasise positive in-store customer engagements, and building brand reputation, all this to sell more quality products for customers to enjoy. This is why we’re looking for people with the same passion to join our team with Fujifilm and become an instore promoter.
This job description sets out the duties of the position at the time that it was drawn up. Such duties will change from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and cannot of themselves justify a reconsideration of the position, salary, job title or grade.