Claims Handlers - Insurance provider - York based opportunities - Salaries to £22,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits include Pension and Annual Bonus - Free onsite parking and café facilities also available.
If you are used to working in a fast paced Office environment providing customer support, have good telephone and administration skills (attention to detail) - We want to hear from you - You don't have to have previous Claims experience to apply!!
Your role as a Personal Injury Claims Handler will see you responsible for investigating and processing claims to deliver a fair outcome, providing excellent customer support/service - Liaising with Policyholders, Third Parties and Agents to ensure accuracy in the facts of the claim.
We are looking for people who can display the following experience:
- Analytical, paying attention to detail - thorough in your work with good numeracy and keyboard skills
- Exceptional customer service skills - strong communicator and empathetic.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment - ability to meet deadlines - able to juggle more than one thing at a time
- Ideally have experience dealing with confidential data/working in a regulated environment
- Works well as part of a dedicated team
- A minimum 5 GCSE's graded A - C inclusive of Maths and English
Current or recent Personal Injury Claims or general understanding of the Insurance or Legal Industries (Policies, Claims Process, Liability, Products) would be good to have but not mandatory
These roles are great opportunities for people who want a career but with a business who want you to succeed - on-site training and development with this company are excellent!
Please forwarding your CV over to Louise for immediate review.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.