I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for one of our large well established organisations based in Liverpool. The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for taking ownership of the management accounts process, ensuring that all balance sheet controls are maintained in order to provide a first class service to their customers. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for exposure and new challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide monthly variance analysis and commentary
- Ensure all month end journals are prepared and posted in line with strict month end cut off timetable
- Prepare and review Capex and maintenance costs
- Assist in the budget and forecasting processes
- Assist in the preparation for half year and year end external audit
- Any other ad hoc / project work
The ideal candidate will be:
* Part Qualified Accounting professional studying towards either AAT, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
* Ideally have gained 2-3 years experience working within a similar environment
* Must have excellent accuracy and attention to detail
* Must have a good understanding and knowledge of a balance sheet and accounts up to trial balance
In addition to a competitive salary, the company is offering:
- A great opportunity for career progression within a large organisation
- Free car parking
- Company holidays, Pension
For further information or to apply for this role please contact me or send me your full cv.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.