Paraplanner - Salary £30,000 to £36,000 DOE - Christchurch
Hard-working, organised and qualified Paraplanner required to join our client, a leading company based in Christchurch. Providing technical support and recommendations, liaising with key stakeholders and providing organised administration this role is a great opportunity to join a company that will nurture your career.
- Providing technical support and recommendations to Financial Advisors.
- Preparing reports, ensuring documents are available for client meetings such as Pension transfers, Chargeable calculations, VCT Reports, BR Reports and Top slicing calculations.
- Researching pensions and Investments.
- Liaising with product providers and clients.
- Updating and maintaining back office systems i.e. intelligence office.
- Ensures administration and compliance processes are followed and timescales met.
- Liaises with the Compliance and Operations Manager, resolving compliance issues.
- Processes new business applications through to completion in a timely manner.
- Attends client and product provider meetings as required.
- Identities current and future business opportunities within the client database.
- Keeps abreast of changes to current legislation.
- Ensures all business correspondence & telephone calls are dealt with in a professional, speedy & appropriate manner.
- Builds and fosters relationships, communicating effectively at all levels, to ensure consistent responses.
- Identifies and problem solves more complex issues escalating potential issues.
- Reviews and makes suggestions for improvements to increase efficiency.
- Offers recommendations for resolution of data discrepancies.
- Interprets information and statistical data.
- Provides recommendations for process improvement based on analysis of practices and trends.
Skills and Requirements:
- Background in financial services essential
- The Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Proven track record of Paraplanning - 2-3 years
- Previous experience of data analysis demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven numerical ability and excellent writing skills
- Builds and sustains strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- A proven track record of sound judgement, problem solving and effective decision making
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Hours and Benefits:
- Monday - Friday, 9am- 5pm.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
If you are interested in the role please submit your application or contract Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial Team -Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency