Supplier Quality Engineer
Supplier Quality Engineer
Job Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Excellent starting salary
Hours: 37 ½ hours Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm with a half day finish on Friday. Early finish on a Friday
Parking: Free onsite parking
We are currently working alongside a Global Manufacturing Company that work within a niche industry who are recruiting for a Supplier Quality Professional. The Company undertakes the manufacture of products from their state of the art facilities and they are now seeking to add to the team someone who has previous manufacturing experience with a product.
You will be managing the supplier quality where your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for supplier quality procedures and work methods affecting quality companywide are implemented and effective.
- Effective flow down of quality requirements to suppliers throughout the product lifecycle.
- Conduct supplier site visits to observe and report on quality systems and material manufacture processes in support of ongoing supplier monitoring, this will include travel within the UK, Europe and Far East.
- Management of PPAP/ISIR & New Product Launch Support.
- Ensure that ISO 9001 requirements and procedures are understood and adhered to.
- Work to resolve supplier technical issues in a timely manner to ensure continuity of supply chain.
For this position, we are looking for the successful applicants to possess:
- Diploma/Degree/NVQ/HNC or higher in a quality/engineering/technical subject.
- Lead & Internal Audit in ISO management systems; ISO9001, ISO14001, UL & CSA.
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of / competent use of problem solving techniques; 8D, DMAIC, 5 Whys, ISHIKAWA and other measurement tools.
- Computer/ Microsoft software literate.
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with complex Quality Engineering processes and regulatory requirements
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to gather, research and analyse data effectively to compile information and prepare reports
- Strong computer skills
For more information on these positions, companies or to apply, please contact our recruitment team.
If you have not heard within 24 hours of submitting your application please contact our Recruitment Team for an update.
Those who have the right skills and experience, our aim is that you will hear back from us within 24 hours but due to the high number of applications we are receiving at present, we are unable to respond to every application individually so If you do not hear from us within 3 days please assume that your application at this stage has not been successful. As new positions arise we will review any applications already made to us and may contact you about other suitable roles.
Resource Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally. It is the policy of the Company to take all reasonable steps to ensure that each applicant is assessed only in accordance on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities to perform the relevant duties without prejudice in regards to background, religion, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Keywords: Quality Inspector, Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance, Welding, ISO 9001, ASME, PED, Pressure Equipment Directive, Quality Manager, NDT, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, Quality, supplier quality, sqm, sqe, Poole, Bournemouth, Wareham, Blandford, Ferndown, Wimborne, Christchurch, Ringwood, Southampton, Dorchester, Weymouth