This fast-growing business is a leader in its field and is seeking an experienced and highly commercial individual to join its commercial finance team. You will work closely with departmental heads providing analysis for the group and supporting corporate projects.
This is a fantastic role for a qualified Chartered Accountant to join a great team and fast track their career in this PE-backed business.
Role responsibilities will include;
- Leading analysis into the key revenue and cost lines, and presenting insights as to where improvements can be made to benefit the business
- Identifying revenue trends to help inform pricing decisions and marketing approach
- Working alongside the procurement team to transform the procurement process to suit the growing business
- Working with relevant budget holders to implement changes and evaluate impact
- Assisting the Head of Commercial Finance with the annual budgeting process for the UK and International portfolio
- Communicating budgets to all parts of the business
- Establishing internal processes to communicate performance against budget to individual budget holders, making the process interactive and accessible for those involved
- Identify significant variances from budget and, where necessary, provide insight as to how these may be mitigated
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified ACA of CA candidate looking to join a rapidly expanding group and further develop their career in a senior leadership role.
For more information on this position please contact Radley Green to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.