Banking Executive Assistant
Banking executive assistant
My high profile client are currently recruiting for a Banking executive assistant to help support senior management. This role is based in London on an initial 6 month contract.
Key responsibilities, skills and requirements:
- Extensive experience required of providing support at a Senior Level, ideally within the Banking industry.
- Have strong communication and organisation skills.
- Commitment of quality standards with intelligence and creativity.
- Proactive style and ability to prioritize, to pre-empt and manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Capable of working efficiently in a pressurised environment.
- Mature, calm, diplomatic and professional at all times and at all levels.
- Strong MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel.
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills.
- Flexible approach to overtime and out of hours working patterns.
- Be able to problem solve and use own initiative Able to confidently interface with senior stakeholders (internal/external).
- Shows very keen attention to detail.
- Has a flexible, adaptable 'can do' attitude.
- Willingness to take responsibility.
- Culturally sensitive to global team.
- Accurate typing - approx 50 wpm
- Experience working with Concur Expense Reporting
- Experience in Travel as well as ARRIBA and Fieldglass preferred.
- be proficient in MS products as standard, but ideally also have experience in minute taking/some and strong coordination skills.
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.