Brand Artwork Coordinator
My client is a rapidly growing, non-corporate SME that is part of a Global business. This business manufactures consumer products and well-known brands. They supply to retailers in the UK and Europe.
The business is looking for a Brand Artwork Coordinator to join their team
Reporting to the Brand Manager, responsibilities will include: -
- Manage brand artwork and packaging changes including all timelines and delivery schedules
- Coordinating primary and secondary packaging for European markets
- Working with a translation agency and design agency to enable products to be sold across multiple markets in Europe!
- Managing multiple projects
- Assist in the implantation of special merchandising display configurations to meet brand and sales team selling objectives
- Marketing approval of new packaging and retail displays
We’re looking for a Marketing graduate or an Artwork Coordinator who has experience of managing multiple projects.
We’re looking for a confident outgoing person who is able to work under pressure, to deadlines and in a fast-paced environment!
Please apply now or contact Panache at Landers Recruitment