Events Manager UK
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Epson is seeking an organised and professional Events Manager with significant B2B experience to support our Marketing Services team. Reporting into the, Manager, Marketing Services, the successful candidate will define the events plan that will include; road shows, exhibitions, corporate hospitality, product launches, budget management and customer events.
This role is based within our Sales and Marketing Offices in Hemel Hempstead, UK with some travel across the UK.
- Take ownership of Epson's event calendar with regards to the planning, delivery and budgeting
- Source new suitable event venues to use according to business needs
- Work with suppliers, agencies and venues to ensure that the event is delivered on time, on budget, on brand and on plan. In doing so, manage deliverables, which may include; logistics, entertainment, stand design and build, staffing, presentation content, product demonstration and communications
- Project manage each event, coordinating with contributing functions such as PR, Channel Marketing, Webmaster, Sales and Product Management as required
- Ensure that suitable communications surround the event including; invitations, event details, dress code and so on, are delivered in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide promotional items and event kits for supporting local sales run events
- Plan, manage and accurately forecast local events budget using SAP
- After each event ensure that ROI is evaluated against objectives and appropriate feedback is given to all stakeholders
- Liaise with Epson's European events team to ensure that central strategy is implemented on a local basis and provide support for European events that are held locally
- Co-ordinate centrally agreed sponsorship activities as required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Applications are welcomed from: in-house / corporate Events Managers, as well as, Events Specialists from an agency background
- Professional B2B Event Management experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience managing external event agencies
- Organised with the ability to multitask to ensure deadlines are meet
- Commercially and financially astute
- Good general education
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.