Field based Insurance BDM - (Fluent Polish Speaker)
UK wide Field based Insurance BDM - (Fluent Polish Speaker)
• Through the provision of first class, professional and diligent care to introduce insurance policies offered by the Company.
• Reporting to your Branch Manager, you are responsible to the Company, your colleagues, insurers and our clients.
• The ability to communicate clearly, positively and effectively both orally and in writing
• To display a positive and enthusiastic work ethic and style
• To build and develop long-term relationships
• The ability to work effectively and in an organised manner both independently or co-operatively as part of a team
• The ability to listen to introducers and identify their needs and match them with that of the group.
• The ability to be confident in Network meeting and other events.
• To introduce clients group insurance products to appropriate businesses with due care and consideration
• To assist your Branch Manager in meeting, and wherever possible, exceeding Branch objectives
• To exceed client expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness through the diligent and professional conduct of your duties.
• To act in such a way as to encourage a working environment free from harassment, bullying and discrimination
• To ensure that the requirements of our clients are at least always met, and to look for opportunities to exceed expectation
• To embrace and follow all internal procedures on the conduct of our business including complaints and problems
• To take responsibility for your own personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of the products we offer and in developing your career within the Company
• To assist in the smooth and efficient day-to-day reporting to group
• To share ideas and information with your Branch Manager
• To act as an ambassador for the company at all times through first class personal presentation and conduct
• To be professional in your relationships with introducers, ensuring we provide a friendly, quality and effective service to them
• To always comply with branch procedures and FCA regulations
• To be responsible for any incentive arrangement and to ensure that it administered as per the branch guidelines
Salary: Up to £25,000 basic + Commission
Should you secure the role - you will be sent to of our clients sites to undergo training - once this is completed you will be provided with a company car and laptop and phone and the Northern patch
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a good number of the UK’s leading logistics companies.
People are the most important part of any business - and we are no different. At Aligra we only recruit recruitment consultants who show the right blend of professionalism, passion and commitment whose work ethic matches our 'Whatever it Takes' approach. Our team will always do what it takes to fulfil the Aligra ambition.
While we work across industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Accountancy & Finance, Professional & Executive, Automotive and Transport & Logistics sectors.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Aligra Personnel Limited, who are a recruitment business.