polkadotfrog are recruiting for a newly qualified or part qualified accountant to join our client’s team in a newly created position with a view to developing skills across the business within the audit, taxation & accounting departments. The role is one that would suit someone seeking career development within a large multi office accounting practice.
Typical duties will include:
- Preparation of financial statements for small to medium sized businesses,
- Completing audits alongside other members of the team
- Preparing tax returns
An opportunity to start or develop your career within one of the UK’s top accountancy & professional services firms offering:
- Flexible working
- Study support if required
- Payment of subscription membership fees
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
What we’re looking for:
- ACCA / CIMA Qualified or PQ
- Previous hands on experience of audit and accountancy
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Good understanding of Corporation tax computations
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Familiar with accounting software in addition to Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich, Peterborough and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion