We have an exciting new opportunity, which has arisen to join a leading global FMCG company as a Financial Controller on a permanent basis. The role is responsible for reporting, analysis, insight & advice on a wide range of financial matters.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inquisitive Financial Controller to be part of a pro-active and successful team.
Strong and detailed experience of:
- Financial accounting (financial statement preparation, consolidations)
- Management Accounting (revenue and cost centre P&L analysis)
- Corporation tax
- Partial exemption VAT processes
- Budgeting and forecasting processes
- Banking and FX Hedging
- A qualified ACA or CIMA with 5-years’ post qualifying experience
- Confident and outgoing and able to engage with suppliers and colleagues
- Able to work alone and be self-motivated within agreed procedures and processes
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Used to heading up and managing a team