C# Software Developer
£35000 to £50000
A leading claims services provider based in Birkenhead, are looking for a C# Software Developer to join their team. This company provides services from small claims to multi-million-pound claims. The successful C# Software Developer will become part of the dynamic software development team. This will be working on delivering useable, scalable systems, meeting the demands of internal and external customers.
The C# Software Developer will be reporting to the Software Development Manager, working with team members, Business Analysts and Project Managers, building task lists and work packages. This includes working with others such as front-end developers and web designers. The C# Software Developer will be working primarily with C#; however, they will also have experience in a variety of other languages too. The C# Developer will also collate feedback from users and customers, suggesting solutions to problems and staying on top of the latest technologies.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience as Developer
- 3-5 years of experience using C#, .NET, MVC
- 3-5 years of experience with REST and WebAPI
- A minimum 2 years of experience with T-SQL
- Experience of creating and integrating APIs
- Use pf project management systems such as VSTS/JIRA is desirable
- Experience with Visual Studio, Source Control Systems (TFS/VSTS) is also desirable
The successful C# Software Developer will be paid up to £50,000 per annum. If interested, please apply or email your CV to .