Social Media Specialist
Social Media Specialist
Our client manages a thriving health affiliate network, specialising in optimising the performance of merchant websites in a wide variety of health and fitness niches and proactively work on 25+ brands in multiple languages. They are now looking for an ambitious and creative social media specialist to join their team.
The successful candidate will complement an existing team of professional digital, eCommerce and marketing specialists to breathe life into the social presence of
20+ brands in the health and beauty space, including CrazyBulk, PhenQ, TestoGen Xyzcollagen and bauernutrition.
This is an ideal position if you have a keen interest and expertise in social media, and also have an interest in fitness, bodybuilding, weight loss, dieting and an overall healthy lifestyle. You should also be committed to your own personal and professional development, as this role brings with it the opportunity to focus on enhancing your personal and professional capabilities.
The main elements of this role will include:
- Daily management of Social Media channels
- The creation of business proposals and campaign strategies
- Developing targeted content topics
- Actively listening to the social world, cultivating sales
- Curating all published content (images, video and written)
Our Ideal Candidate
We are seeking candidates who have the following attributes:
- Experience of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram marketing techniques
- Strong editing and writing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A superb grasp of the English language
- Highly motivated, be able to use own initiative and work independently without direct supervision.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
The following would also be advantageous:
- Social media advertising and campaign management experience
- Experience creating viral social campaigns
- Education or certification in fitness / personal training / nutrition / dieting
- Ability to create dynamic written, graphic and video content.
- Photo editing skills would be an advantage.
What's On Offer
For this role, a competitive salary is offered with an annual bonus, in addition to:
- Private Health Insurance
- 33 days annual holiday (including bank holidays)
- A modern office environment
- Opportunities for learning and development, and
- Working as part of an ambitious and dedicated team of professionals!
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.