Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - East England
£32,000 - £39,000 Car, 25 days Holiday, Health Care, Food Allowance, Pension, Laptop, Mobile Phone.
SF Recruitment's Engineering Division is recruiting for a Field Service Engineer. Our client is a multinational business that operates within Medical, Pharma and Food. They supply and service equipment for customers as part of the service package they offer when equipment is sold.
Working within the Product and Inspection Division, you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently completing all non-maintenance related service activities of our products and accessories to satisfy customers, and enhance service profitability. Currently the range of products includes specialist detection equipment and weighing equipment.
- Ensure service is provided in a timely and cost effective manner Investigation, diagnosis, and rectification of breakdowns on customer equipment.
- Routine service and/or calibration of customer equipment.
- Promoting audits/calibration/validation activity for the PI Division product range.
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with current Quality Procedures.
- Provide technical support to customers during service visits and subsequent telephone/email as necessary.
- Provide first line technical help desk support to customers, admin teams and other sales/service team colleagues.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of a HNC in Electrical\Electronic Engineering
- Experience of Product Inspection equipment would be an advantage.
- Basic SQL Server knowledge PC literate with knowledge of MS office.
- Knowledge or experience on PC based systems is essential.
- Possess a full, driving licence.