Head of RE / HOD RE
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Head of RE / HOD RE to join a wonderful partner school of ours that is situated in Windsor. This role will be starting from September 2019 on a permanent contract which will involve monitoring and leading the teaching of Religious Education throughout the school from Nursery to Year 6 whilst also teaching the subject to Year 6 to Year 8.
About the Role
- Head of RE / HOD RE
- Monitor and lead the teaching of Religious Education throughout the school from Nursery to Year 6
- Permanent contract
- Yearly salary of: £44,000 - £49,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
- All boys preparatory school; aged 4 - 13
- Place importance on both academic and personal achievement of students
- Extensive, beautiful school grounds
- Offer a wide-range of arts and sports within the school
In order to be considered for this role, the Head of RE / HOD RE will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting job reference number DDS27339.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.