Maintenance Compliance Manager MCMO59
Maintenance Compliance Manager (MCMO59)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies
Purpose: Provide technical maintenance support, guidance and direction to the business including ADSL's Safe Systems of Work, Water, Gas & Maintenance Management in the implantation and effectiveness of the Estates Delivery Strategy in accordance with statutory requirements, engineering good practice and ADSL's management processes and procedures.
* Ensure the adoption and compliance with ADSL's QHSE policies and procedures throughout the area of responsibility.
* Manage, audit and maintain ADSL NICIEC & Registration, this may include BAFE in the future.
* Carry out SSoW, Water & Maintenance audits as directed.
* Assist with maintaining ADSL OFTEC, GASSAFE, REFCOM & LCA registrations.
Experience & Skills required:
* Mechanical and / or electrical engineering background within the building services environment.
* Experience Authorising Engineer.
* Auditing & training experience.
* An industry recognised H&S Qualification.
Closing date: 26 April 2019
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.