Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Mansfield to join an independent financial consultancy with a widespread presence.
This is a company is part of one of the world’s leading independent financial advisory firms, they are innovative, respected within the industry and provide long-term financial management solutions for their clients.
They are dedicated to quality of service and exceeding expectation for their clients, they ensure they focus on long-term investment goals for their clients putting them at the forefront of all they do.
This company are currently looking to bring on a Financial Adviser to join their existing team in their office in Mansfield. This role will play an integral part in ensuring quality and long-term service is provided to their clients.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary up to £55,000 dependent on experience and skill set (negotiable)
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous bonus scheme
- The chance to be part of a global company, with a local presence and play a key part in the advice process of the firm
- Death in service
- Pension contribution
- Clients to service and manage
- Back office support
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 Diploma
- Passion for providing quality service
- Rapport building skills
- Previous experience as an Adviser in an IFA or Wealth Management firm
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Consultancy based in Mansfield on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
If you'd like to discuss this role further or apply, please either click below or contact Katie at Recruit UK on 01179-170417