Bill of Materials Engineer
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Bill of Material Engineer to join an illustrious specialist manufacturing company based in Liverpool.
This is a Temporary/Contract position of 6 - 8months, potentially being extended up to 12 months.
Part of the project will involve restructuring the current 'design’ of the BoM’s it a format which is suitable for manufacturing and procurement activities to take place.
This person will take a dynamic approach with a LEAN manufacturing bias to improve components and direction to produce the product; this will include raw materials, items, parts, sub assembly, interrelated data layers and other factors which contribute to the cost of the product.
You will have some experience within this field as well as:
- Being able to demonstrate the ability to read and understand engineering drawing.
- Have a technical mind to help understand the product range.
- Understanding MRP systems such as Kerridge.
- Possess excellent communications skills and
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office packages.
If you are someone who is looking for your next exciting BoM engineer role or you’re someone who has an interest in developing your skill set to include BoM then please contact Toni Millward at Pertemps today.