Temporary Supported Housing Officer
Temporary Supported Housing Officer- Bradford
This role would ideally suit someone who has experience of working with vulnerable people with some housing experience.
- Providing a support service to men who are fleeing or surviving domestic abuse agreeing a programme of support via floating support, telephone support or housing related support.
- Provide practical and emotional support in order to enable service users to move on into independent accommodation.
- Provide emotional with the aim of enabling them to develop the skills and resources necessary to move on and maintain independence and self-reliance. Working towards integrating them into the wider community.
- Be proactive in the supporting and empowering service users i.e. accompanying them to external appointments
- Provide and promote practical help and support to assist in the development of their life skills to enable independent accommodation routes
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day running of all its services in order to promote and encourage good practice.
- To work in the community in service users home addresses as well as in our offices.
£16,000 -£18,000 (DOE) 35 hours per week. Own transport and full licence is preferable.
For more information about this role click apply or get in touch directly with Sally at Headway Recruitment.
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.