Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
Location: Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7DX
Salary: £28,000 per annum, depending on experience
About the Company:
Our client not your average holiday company. Our clients guests come to their UK resorts to experience a world away from their day-to-day. When they are with them, they play crazy games, enjoy show-stopping entertainment and live in the moment. Our client's job is to surprise and delight them at every turn.
This exciting role will require you to inspire, engage and delight our client's customers across our client's social media channels.
They need you to be the person to deliver delight at the front line of our brand communication on social media platforms. You’ll bring their cheeky, fun-loving brand to life in your posts and you’ll keep the dialogue going with our community of customer and followers. Plan, execute and evaluate the social media strategy with the support of the Digital Marketing Manager.
Social Media Executive Responsibilities:
- Own the brand social media strategy driving growth in all core KPI’s
- Oversee all holidays and brand social media accounts across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, co-ordinating with our creative team, managers & park teams
- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regular posts across all channels, embracing our cheeky and personal tone of voice
- Respond quickly to customer comments, check-ins and direct messages
- Audit and analyse our social media activity and campaigns
- Monitor competitor social media activity
Social Media Executive Requirements:
- A good knowledge of social media platforms
- Web and computer software proficiency
- Advertising and brand marketing experience
- Strong copywriting, content creation, proofreading and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- To be organised, flexible & self-motivated
- To be forward thinking and creative
- Photoshop or design skills (Desirable)
- Experience in the travel or hospitality sectors (Desirable)
Social Media Executive Benefits:
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Medical health cash plan
- Life assurance
- Discounts on holidays and other great benefits
If you feel that you meet the Social Media Executive requirements, then please apply now!