Senior Digital Executive
Calling all Digital marketeers! We have an exciting and rare opportunity to work within our Acquisition team managing and supporting our digital marketing activity!
Our strong heritage brand is embarking on some very exciting changes - there really has never been a better time to join the UK's best known ferry company.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Executive to join our Acquisition team to manage and support all paid for digital channels across all routes in both the UK and EU markets.
This is an exciting and varied role - perfect for a digital executive with 2+ years' experience looking to further their career and broaden their digital marketing skills and knowledge.
Reporting to the Digital Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for planning, monitoring and analysing the performance of our digital marketing channels, working alongside our agency partners.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years digital marketing experience at exec level or equivalent
- Proven strong digital marketing skills " working across campaigns in an integrated way on multiple channels
- Extensive Knowledge of PPC, online display and affiliate marketing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills " ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience briefing and managing agencies
- Analytical and highly numerate
Experience working on pan European campaigns would also be a strong advantage.
These kind of roles do not come up too often, if you are interested please click on the link below.