Maths Teacher / Maths NQT
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Maths Teacher / Maths NQT to join a school in Lewisham, South East London. The successful candidate will be teaching KS3 and KS4 Maths in a secondary comprehensive school setting for pupils aged between 11 and 16 years. The successful Maths Teacher / Maths NQT will be working in a modern building with access to up to date facilities and a modern learning environment. Class sizes are smaller than average. The school is part of a trust with huge support and opportunities provided within it. This full time, permanent Maths Teacher / Maths NQT positon will begin in September 2019.
About the Role
- Maths Teacher / Maths NQT
- KS3 & KS4
- Full time, permanent
- Salary from £29664 up to £40372
- September 2019 start
About the School
- Mixed secondary school in Lewisham
- New school build
- Modern learning environment
- Strong leadership
- Great rail and road links available
- 10 minutes from Lewisham DLR
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher / Maths NQTwill need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / with QTS
- Hold a good first degree subject with a Maths Specialism
- Proven experience teaching the UK,
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV quoting job reference number RCR11402.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.