Female Care Assistant
Are you the Personal Care Assistant I am looking for?
I have lived with MS for approximately 12 years now. I enjoy comedy and love company, especially when people try to make me laugh, my parents visit once a week where they will read to me, which I enjoy very much. In addition, I like normal girly things such as having my nails painted, being taken out, holidays and meals out when I can.
Although I can no longer walk or eat without help and require help with all personal aspects of my care, I have the very strongest desire to lead as independent life in my own home with the support of my family and with your help I know this is possible.
Due to location you will need to have own transport as we are a little remote village on the edge of Belvoir Castle.
I need someone with excellent communication skills who is also confident, motivated and empathetic in order to help me live my life to the full in my own home with my husband.
If you are interested in becoming part of a flexible and truly caring team within my home, broadening your medical and healthcare knowledge and helping me live my life to the full, then we are here for you too.
- Pay from £8.50 per hour plus enhancements £60 sleeping night
- Location: Near Grantham
- Shifts: 08.00 - 14.30 & 14.00 - 20.30 (days) 20.00 - 09.30 (sleep nights) shifts will include weekend work - Applicants must be flexible to work all shifts on a rota basis
- Hours: Full or Part time hours available*
- Free DBS**
- Paid Training
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care Level 2 and 3**
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers**
- Employee referral bonus scheme**
For further information, please call or call the direct Recruitment line on .
ICCM is a national specialist provider of complex care for adults and children with profound disabilities who choose to live in their own homes. Our approach is simple, we work in partnership with clients and commissioning services to provide bespoke packages of care.
* Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 and is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure.
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer.