Our client, a leading claims management business based in Colchester are looking to recruit new members of their team. The successful candidate will have a dedicated approach to their role, a strong work ethic and motor claims experience. The client is offering some fantastic career prospects, job satisfaction and a great working environment. You can expect full training and induction programme which will help you succeed in your role…
- To handle an allocation of claims, ensuring adherence to agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
- Responding to queries within the agreed limits
- Dealing with claims in a pro-active fashion to ensuring the control of indemnity spend and litigation control
- Ensuring all databases and relevant documents are updated on files
- Handling claims from cradle to grave, following the correct processes from start to finish
- Identifying, assessing and escalating possible fraud issues for addition investigation
- Building and maintaining an excellent relationship with co-workers, the wider company, clients and key stake holders
Skills & Experience Required:
- Motor claims handling experience, including FNOL, AD, PI or Credit Hire. Candidates with experience of handling other personal lines claims may also be considered.
- Excellent customer service skills with a proactive nature
- Strong I.T skills
- Experience within a high-pressured environment
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.