Graduate Teacher Assistant
Title: Graduate Teacher Assistant
Start date: Asap
Type: Full Time
Are you a Graduate looking for your next rewarding role? We are recruiting for a passionate Teaching Assistant for a Secondary school across the West Midlands.
The role will be full-time position starting immediately after Easter. The perfect candidate is to have knowledge of the Secondary Curriculum and work alongside the class teacher providing support and guidance to pupils.
The school are looking for somebody to plan and lead Booster sessions in the lead up to GCSE examinations. Specialising in a core subject would be preferential such as English, Mathematics and Sciences. You will be responsible for raising attainment and working with pupils of a lower ability as well as those classed as Gifted and Talented.
About the School
Monarch Education are working with a vibrant school in Birmingham which has been awarded with a 'Good' by Ofsted for its excellent teaching and learning approaches for students. The school go beyond to meet the individual needs of all their students to ensure each student is receiving the support they need.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following:
- Educated to Degree level
- Specialist in a core subject
- Able to support and improve standards of achievement with pupils.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach and work with a positive outlook on Education.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Why join Monarch Education?
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience
- A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme
- A smooth, efficient registration process with no hidden charges or fees
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
Monarch Education has been working across the West Midlands to provide the most suitable role for candidates and has built an excellent reputation for putting our candidates first. Monarch Education are designated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to value all safeguarding requirements.
If this role sounds like you or you would like more information regarding this role then please don't hesitate to contact me on 0121-272-8665 or alternately email me