As a Pharmacy Manager you will be responsible for the Pharmacy rota ensuring that your team work the right hours to support the operation, making sure that the pharmacy complies with all the relevant legal and ethical guidelines, be visible to patients whilst ensuring that they receive advice with prescriptions and medicines from your pharmacists and team members in addition to conducting face to face consultations.
You will be working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based in. My client's management team comes from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
The Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of their business. My client is always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for their customers. The modern pharmacies are climate controlled, safe and secure working environments for you and your colleagues to develop.
As a pharmacy Manager you will be responsible for:
As a Pharmacy Manager, you'll play an important role in managing, inspiring, developing and leading a team of colleagues to deliver a great service to customers. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring customers are at the heart of everything you do, making sure the medicines are available, carrying out tests, dispensing, and giving health care advice.
- Leading, motivating and developing colleagues.
- Keeping the business and the customers safe and legal.
- Building working relationships with Price Care organsiaiton and GP surgeries and ensuring payment claims are accurate for anything covered by the NHS.
What you will need:
Managing one of the new modern pharmacies, you'll apply your substantial management experience and strong customer focus to lead and motivate your team to be the best they can be.
You will need:
- A pharmacy Degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC), be MUR certified and be willing to have a criminal record check carried out.
What's on offer:
The Pharmacy department is one of the most exciting areas of my clients business. My client is always looking to develop new ways to deliver the best service possible for its customers. The modern pharmacies are a great environment for colleagues to develop. Our Pharmacies are climate controlled, safe and secure working environments allowing our colleagues to help to serve Britain's shoppers a little better every day.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Childcare vouchers
- Sunday and out of hours premiums available