Tax Client Manager (Practice) - Blackpool
I am currently recruiting for a specialist Accountancy Practice based in Blackpool who are looking for a qualified Accountant to join their business on a permanent basis as an Accounts & Tax Client Manager. This is an opportunity to join a small but exceptionally well-run firm who are a market leader in their field. This role provides a basic salary of circa £30,000 (depending upon the candidate as may go higher) as well as extensive benefits including a generous bonus and high future earning potential.
The role will involve working closely with a portfolio of higher end clients providing a consultative Tax planning & advisory service, including specialist one off projects and ongoing advice along with year-end statutory compliance services within Accounts & Tax. Full training within specialist tax will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an Accountancy Practice role ideally at senior level (within Accounts or Tax), will be qualified ACA or ACCA or CTA and have an ability to think outside the usual frame work. This is not a role where you will churn out accounts but rather one that encourages a degree of flair and initiative in becoming an expert in the field. The candidate may not have a tax background, but will be used to producing a high standard of work. Part Qualified and ACA/ACCA finalists will also be considered.
The benefits include:
- Generous salary depending upon experience
- Annual bonus (usually between £1000-£10,000 depending upon performance)
- Flexibility on working hours
- Part-time arrangement considered
- Option to work from home
- Full-training provided in specialist area of Tax
- Inherit an established portfolio
- Continued exposure to Tax planning & advisory work
- Overtime paid at double time
- Long term route to equity available
- Providing a premium service to higher end clients
- Mobile phone provided
- Casual Dress code - No suits
- No timesheets
- Regular staff social events
- Opportunity to purchase an extra weeks holiday
- No Audit!
- Fully funded study support (where applicable)
- Lunches provided daily
- Free parking