Insurance Handler PIR393
Our Client is a leader in its field, providing insurance broking services for commercial and personal lines and bespoke insurance solutions for High Net Worth, Rural and Farming businesses. This recruiting office is located in the Moulton area, Northamptonshire and they are looking to recruit an additional staff member as an Insurance Handler.
- To be responsible for predominantly commercial insurance business, servicing the needs of existing clients.
- Dealing with general queries from customers relating to insurance.
- Following internal procedures and FCA compliance.
- Undertaking general office based duties as required.
- To develop and maintain good relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Has an understanding of General commercial insurance.
- Able to communicate effectively, both written, numerically and verbally with clients, work contacts and colleagues.
- Enjoys working in a team and possesses excellent organisation skills.
- Is able to problem solve, where appropriate, and able to use own judgement to make decisions on areas within scope of knowledge and authority, but also knows when to refer to more senior staff.
- Is willing to comply with internal and regulatory requirements.
- A desire to work towards Branch targets.
- Previous insurance experience is essential.
Please note that we try to notify Candidates regarding the success of their job applications, however, this is not always possible, due to the high level of applications received. If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please note that unfortunately you have not been successful with regard to this particular role in near Moulton, Sywell, Northampton, Northamptonshire.