A fantastic and rare opportunity is now available for an experienced accountant to join a specialist practice who offer a full range of high end services including business planning, coaching, budgets, forecasting, marketing and accounting.
As a small but growing practice based on the outskirts of Reading, my client is seeking a qualified Accountant to join them as a Client Manager. This role will be a 50:50 accounts and client development position with the opportunity for huge progression as the practice grows. Sitting as one of three team managers, you will assist the owner in developing the client portfolio, develop business opportunities, mentor junior staff and run client coaching sessions.
This would be the ideal role for someone looking for progression and to move into a very modern, forward thinking role.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an accountancy practice
- Must have excellent communication skills
- A proven history of meeting with clients and selling a range of services
- The ability to mentor junior staff and review their work
- Be technically strong and able to complete work to a high standard without the need for the work to be checked
- Must be excited by the prospect of change and willing to embrace new services
- Must be able to review accounts and complete review meeting with clients
- Experienced with accounts preparation, month end and year end accounts, VAT returns and Tax
This will be a fantastic opportunity which could easily lead to Partner level for the right person. Free on-site parking is available as well as a beautiful location and professional offices.
If this is of interest then please apply now to be considered for the position and for further information.