This is a short term (2 months), full time contract (Monday to Friday).
Are you are an experienced Facilities Assistant and available immediately? Please apply!
You will be working for an international law firm based in the City of London, St. Pauls and Chancery Lane tube stations are both in walking distance.
As a Facilities Assistant you will be required to:
- Assist setting up meeting room furniture and equipment for Client Area meetings
- To assist with Help Desk items such as desk moves and general tasks
- To enter data into the Facilities Management system (CAFM)
- Conduct and record all aspects of DSE Assessments, including follow up actions. Keep DSE spreadsheet updated
- Assist in the day to day running of the security log book held at the main front desk in accordance with the assignment instructions.
- Assist the Head of Business Services concerning any queries on facilities invoices and assist accounts payable with any subsequent queries
- Assist the facilities team with PPMs, daily maintenance and routine tasks such as light bulb changes (to be done under supervision), D.I.Y.
- Assist the facilities team during any building emergency, such as floods, power loss, incidents and emergency evacuation
- To perform the duties of the fire marshal (as direct by the IFM).
- Other ad-hoc duties
This role requires working at heights and on ladders, working in confined and restricted spaces and the ability to undertake engineering and D-I-Y tasks
If you are looking for a short term contract and can start immediately please contact us today.