Are you an experienced Bid Manager with knowledge of the security guarding or electronic security industry?
Interested in working in an FTSE 100, Leading security business?
If so, then this could be the perfect next step for you.
Our client provides facilities management, consultancy, project management and a range of specialist services that connect people with innovation and technology; helping their clients go beyond FM to the connected workspace. They work in partnership with organisations to deliver long-term value, offering a wide range of services - from real estate and energy consultancy, compliance, risk assessment and security systems to cleaning, catering and environment services. They manage some of the nation's most recognised landmarks, high street buildings and even homes in the community.
The ideal candidate will be confident in leading and producing security guarding bids. They will be able to demonstrate collaborative working to support other business functions i.e. sales team and marketing team.
Reporting to the Head of Bids, the Proposals Manager will own the bid process from pre-qualification stage through to bid submission.
Some of the Role Responsibilities:
- Collateral development- writing/editing input from a variety of stakeholders typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, legals and operations
- Involved in peer reviews- to make sure the bids are appropriately compelling and commercially attractive
- Lead on complex proposals, whilst assembling a proposal team with the relevant service knowledge required to win
- Introduce and implement all necessary proposal procedures and processes and ensure governance of them
- Deliver compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
- Participate in the development and review of proposal strategies and themes
- Assist in analysing the RFP/bid requirements against the proposal outline to ensure both compliance and responsiveness to the customer's issues and needs
- Build the proposal compliance matrix and track the fulfilment of all requirements
- Review completed storyboards and proposal sections to ensure requirements are adequately addressed and that customer page limits are not exceeded
- Conduct regular proposal progress status meetings and maintain the proposal schedule
- Develop a team (storyboard review) plan for the interim review and internal evaluation of the technical, management, and overall proposal approaches
You will have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience within bid management (essential)
- Ability to communicate and influence at a senior stakeholder level (essential)
- Degree Educated (essential)
- Certified to APMP Foundation level (desirable)
Salary offered is £40,000 to £45,000 base salary, plus generous bonuses.
If you feel that you would be a great candidate for this opportunity, then please apply to be considered.