Programme Manager - Employability Services
Our client is a large Scottish Charity that seeks to improve the lives of people with disabilities and their families through a range of innovative services. Employability and support into the workplace is a key service offering and our client delivers a number of employability programmes across Scotland working with disabled customers who wish to enter the workplace
Your role is to lead two employability service teams in Aberdeen and Dundee, ensuring they
1) delivers performance and quality standards
2) meets compliance and contractual requirements and
3) develops new opportunities to support people who have disabilities into work.
You will lead two teams of Senior Employment Coordinators and Coaches, supporting their development and ensuring your wider team deliver high quality services.
You will engage strategically with both local and national contract managers, ensuring contracts are delivered and relationships maintained.
You will play a key role in influencing policy and support for people who have learning disabilities in Scotland
- Coordinate the performance of two teams and manage the quality and performance of the contracts
- Support the development of your team through effective mentoring
- Oversee and report on overall operations and staffing for the region
- Deliver an agreed performance and quality target annually
- Coordinate compliant information systems and reporting systems in line with contract standards.
- Manage income and expenditure in line with agreed budget
- Ensure contracts meets key aims and objectives
- Liaise with funders and partners regarding contract delivery, ensuring contracts are maintained
- Develop and maintain relationships with agreed organisations, negotiating new opportunities
- Lead on the development of new opportunities
Points of note.
The role can be based in Dundee, Perth or Aberdeenshire with regular travel to your locations so you own car is essential
A basic DBS check is required for all staff
Candidate with experience of multisite operations management of employability contracts are encouraged to apply.