Due to ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Inspector to join an established Precision Engineering company, based at their site in Northwich.
The company is a cutting edge manufacturer of machined components for a variety of industries with large growth plans, meaning this is an excellent time to join this ambitious company.
Forming a pivotal part of the Company, you will ensure that all parts are inspected in the quantities required inline with the appropriate procedure / operating procedure to meet customer order requirements on time in full.
Responsibilities of the Inspector are to:
Inspection of machined components, both first off and final inspection, using conventional metrology equipment and coordinate measuring machines.
Preparation of components for dispatch to customers. This may involve manual finishing (de-burring/polishing)
so that components are presented in the right condition to be incorporated in to customers' product.
Maintaining records and following procedures as per the Company's ISO9001 quality system.
The Inspector skills:
- Fully experienced in the use of conventional metrology equipment and manual coordinate measuring machines.
- Thorough understanding of engineering drawings including geometrical tolerancing.
- Experience of working within an ISO9001 or AS9100 environment and of calibration systems would be advantageous.
- Proactive and have a willingness to learn.
- 'Can do' attitude and always willing to support others.
Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 1pm
Salary - £20-25.5k
Plus enhanced holiday, overtime, pension, discretionary bonus scheme, and other benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer