SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to work for a well established manufacturing business in the Lincoln area for a 6 month contract role with the potential to go permanent. The purpose of the role is to analyse and check management accounts prior to submission to Group. and to support the Financial Manager to collate and analyse company financial data
as requested by Group.
- Month end analysis of P&L expense accounts
- DTUK monthly management accounts
- Review, analyse and update monthly management accounts post trial balance
- Maintain platform file for Group information submission, sales value, sales volume. Material costs etc
- Review, analyse and update month end reports such as stock, materials and expenditure, post trial balance
- Point of contact for day to day departmental queries and issues
- Complete ONS (Office of National Statistics) reports.
- Provide absence cover at various levels, from Financial Manager, Assistant Accountant to general admin duties
- Perform any adhoc duties that may arise
You will be either ACMA/ACCA or ACA qualified (or equivalent) with a minimum 5 years PQE within a FMCG/ Manufacturing environment. As a key member of the management team strong man management skills is essential. Prior experience of invoice discounting, cash flow forecasting and KPI reporting is an advantage as are sound IT and system skills.
If this sounds like the role for you and you are either immediately available or available on short notice please apply for immediate consideration.