WELWYN GARDEN CITY
11 MONTH CONTRACT
My client is a blue chip FMCG and retail brand that serve millions of customers every week from all over the globe. With over 6,000 stores internationally my client are a well known household name that offer a number of exciting opportunities.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Provide templates, methodology, brand guidance, and toolkits to manage the communication delivery
- Meet the local comms person (identify gaps in resource and capability)
- Create a communication plan for each project in each market in partnership with the local comms lead
- Work with the local communication colleagues and oversee their delivery for all global communication, to ensure it is on plan and to the programme standard
- Maintain the relationship with Group Communication to understand the brand standards
- Be the custodian of brand standards for all global communication
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence
Experience Relevant for the role
- Senior level and significant strategic communications experience
- Programme or large change experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent storytelling, copy writing and powerpoint skills
- Manage multiple projects simultaniously
- Deliver to tight timescales
- Management of third-parties to support sharepoint development, film production, and multi-language translations
Operational skills relevant for this role
- Communication strategy and planning
- SharePoint design and content development
- Project Management
- Stakeholder and Influencing
- Facilitation and logistics
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.