Independent Financial Adviser - Kent
Independent Financial Adviser
Based in Kent
Basic Salary £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum, OTE up to £100,000 Per Annum
We are working with an award-winning national financial advice practice who are offering excellent packages for Independent Financial Advisers.
Due to successful expansion our client is looking for an Independent Financial Adviser to assist with increasing levels of demand in the Kent area.
Ideally you will be Level 4 CII, DipFA or CeMAP Diploma qualified, however applications are welcomed from candidates with experience in other areas of the sale of financial services products, the provision of mortgage advice and the sale and trading of stocks, shares and investment funds.
On offer is the opportunity to work with a growing client bank with your progression supported, as well as flexible working and a competitive commission and bonus structure leading to potential on target earnings of £100,000 per annum.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contact clients and set up meetings, whilst enjoying the support of the dedicated business development team.
- Meet clients and conduct in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and investment aims.
- Research the marketplace and provide clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation.
- Obtain sufficient client information and analyse the details gathered.
- Work in conjunction with Paraplanners to ensure that customers meet the eligibility and compliance criteria for the products requested.
- Assist clients to make informed financial decisions.
- Promote and sell financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets.
- Hold a Level 4 CII, DipFA or CeMAP Diploma or equivalent.
- Working towards Chartered status is an advantage.
- Experience of working as an IFA or within an IFA practice is highly beneficial.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality.
Due to the number of responses we cannot give feedback to individuals, should you not have heard back from us within 48 hours please assume your application not been successful.