Are you a passionate and creative qualified teacher looking for your next challenge? Are you dedicated to finding ways that engage young learners to develop basic skills without them knowing they are learning? Then we want to hear from you!
This school in Calderdale is a friendly, successful school with committed and supportive staff. They are searching for a creative and energetic Reception teacher to join their Early Years team to provide young children with a fun and enjoyable learning experience. This post is for the summer term initially, starting asap with potential to turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Have an excellent understanding of phonics and experience of teaching phonics
- Have a great understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Have a patient and nurturing personality
Benefits of working at the school:
- A supportive EY team
- Excellent teaching and learning resources
- A large indoor and outdoor space for children to learn and develop in
- Opportunities to develop CPS
- On-site parking
- Track pupils' progress through completing observations
- Plan and deliver engaging and creative learning experiences
- Prepare activities for continuous provision
- Have high expectations for attitudes and behaviour
If this sounds like the role for you, click 'apply now' below to get in touch!