Finance Business Partner
Position: Finance Business Partner
Location: Twigworth, Gloucestershire
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
The Aurora Group
The Aurora Group is an innovative provider of education and care for children, young people and adults with special educational needs and disabilities.
We’re currently looking for experienced Finance Business Partners in Twigworth, Gloucestershire where our new Central Office provides financial support, leadership and governance to our multiple sites across the UK.
Working closely with our Financial Controller, Financial Accountant and other Finance Business Partners, your role will be to ensure that your sites are fully supported and their financial positions are accurately reported.
To be successful in this role you will develop relationships with the senior leadership teams at your sites and add value by providing them with an effective finance business partnering service, identifying efficiencies, ensuring that they are fully conversant with their finances and feel confident and supported in their decision making processes.
You’ll be expected to regularly visit sites and provide support to on site finance staff. You’ll also be committed to ensuring that a high level of controls are in place on your sites.
Having recently set up our new central office, this role will be a great opportunity to work on a "greenfield site" which will give you the opportunity to develop new processes and procedures, enabling you to really make your mark on the way we operate. In particular, you will be instrumental in developing processes for sound and robust 12 month rolling forecasts across the business.
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate:
- Substantial experience as Finance Business Partner as a qualified (or finalist) accountant.
- A proven and demonstrable experience in management accounts.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and the ability to develop financial models.
- Strong degree of accuracy with high attention to detail (whilst maintaining the bigger picture view).
- Strong communications skills, with an ability to clearly explain financial concepts to non-financial managers.
- Credibility and confidence to work with senior managers across the organisation.
- Able to cope under pressured deadlines.
- Good team player with a questioning, inquisitive, challenging, problem solving mindset
- Line management experience
Want to Apply?
If you think this position is for you then we would like to hear from you.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
The Aurora Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and adults who use our services and is a disability confident and equal opportunities employer
Closing Date: The role will remain open until it is filled- Please apply early as we reserve the right to close roles when we have a suitable level of interest