Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an IFA Administrator in Loughborough to join a successful and long-standing Financial Planning firm.
The company deliver financial advice in it’s truest form, they value their clients and have them at the forefront of every decision they make. They are at the leading edge of the best professional practices and have the best business philosophy to ensure continuous success.
Based near Leicester, they service a wide array of clients and are looking for an experienced IFA Administration to step into the role. Ideally, they are looking for someone with previous administration experience in a Financial Planning firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IFA Administrator to join a fantastic company and further your skill-set and knowledge.
What’s in it for you:
- 5% employers pension contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 3 x Death in Service
- Great basic salary £18,000 - £25,000 dependent on skills and experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Technically sound and experienced team to join and lead
- Fantastic infrastructure and back office systems
- Career professional development offered, with support for further studies and exams
Skills and experience required:
- Previous administration experience ideally in an IFA or wealth management firm
- Organisational skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Loughborough on an IFA Administration role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity or apply for the role, call Katie at Recruit UK today on 01179-170417 or apply below