Servicing Specialist / Collections / Asset Manager
Our client, a leading Financial Services group have an opportunity to join their senior specialist team dealing with complex cases including litigations and contract variations.
The successful candidate with be responsible for completing all internal and external information/change requests for customers. Generating responses of a complex nature in an accurate and timely manner in adherence with policy, procedure and regulation. To act as a processing expert for both simple and complex tasks supporting improved business performance.
- Plan and prioritise allocated workloads against agreed service standards within a complex and specialised area.
- Take ownership for investigating and responding to internal and external requests accurately and efficiently.
- Competent to support high volume calls and/or transactions across the wider area.
- Resolve challenging customer communications and queries regarding the area of specialism to effective resolution.
- Ensure all work completed is done so in accordance with applicable regulation, procedure and policy whilst utilising judgement to resolve issues.
- Resolve queries or referrals from both within and outside of the team.
- Consider risk when completing daily activities.
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies and represent your area of specialism where required.
- Carry out any reasonable task or duty as requested
Experience, Knowledge, Skills
- Able to support and embrace change whilst adopting a positive attitude.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment centred on customer delivery.
- Understanding of Microsoft office applications.
- Able to interpret and respond clearly and effectively to verbal requests over the telephone or in writing.
- Understanding numerous/complex customer administration processes and policies.
- Experience of working in a customer facing/engagement environment and resolving customer complaints.
- Possess technical knowledge within the financial services industry around simple and complex queries and transactions.
- Experience and knowledge of working in a specialised area within the financial services and mortgage industry.
- Candidates will be effective at:
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Keying, processing, of all customer and 3rd party incoming workloads.
- Using and understanding core systems within customer contact and administration environments.
- Balancing customer requirements with departmental objectives.
- Taking ownership of queries and responding within a timely manner.
- Managing challenging conversations with customers and achieving an effective resolution/outcome autonomously.
- Articulating and executing requirements within their area of specialism.
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.