Finance Manager - Derbyshire - Competitive Salary
Due to continual growth through contract wins and acquisitions, my client is looking for a Finance Manager to head up the General Ledger team and Operational Management Accounts section of the business.
My client is a leading and well-known brand in Derbyshire.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare internal budgets and forecasts to support business planning activities
- Monthly and weekly KPI reporting on cost vs budget, working very closely with the operational teams.
- Providing variance analysis with adequate commentary to support operational management in the interpretation of results
- To identify and introduce continuous financial process efficiency / controls through use of excel modelling within the General Ledger team.
- Management of purchase & sales ledger administration using Corporate systems
- Management of the payroll processing team, ensuring efficiency and compliance with legislation
- To encourage continuous development in line with operational needs, constantly striving for increased efficiency, productivity and growth
What You'll Bring to the Team
- Proven experience in a Finance Manager role
- Team management experience, ideally within the ledger team
- Exposure to building strong business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant CIMA/ ACCA / ACA
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to distil a large amount of data into key themes and trends
Salary and Package
Our client is offering a competitive salary package based on experience.