Michael Page Engineering and manufacturing are currently working in partnership with the U.K.'s largest timber engineering business. They are currently searching for a maintenance supervisor to manage a small team and help to improve their planned preventative maintenance.
The Nottingham-based Business are a market leader in timber frames and flooring. They are currently seeking to employ a service Maintenance Manager to cover the sites based in Ilkeston, Warrington & Cramlington. The successful candidate will be based at their Ilkeston site and will be required to travel as required. This role will provide an electrical and mechanical service to all sites including installation, reactive and planned maintenance of all machinery and equipment.
The key elements of the role include for Maintenance Manager would be:
- Carry out planned and non-routine electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Recommend alterations and improvements for enhanced operation
- Contribute to the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Manage budgeted improvement projects
- Provide assistance and work flexibly with site staff and contractor
The required skills for this role are:
- Good working knowledge of mechanical machinery, pneumatics, hydraulics, PLC, CNC machinery and inverters.
- Competent to the 17th Edition Electrical standard
- Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills
- Ability to follow procedures and complete paperwork associated with the role
- Proven track record of managing and developing people
Competitive salary, please apply for more information.